Other Things To Do

It's the 21st Century apparently, so why not come join the Facebook group of the blog of the music. It's what people from the future do.
"Because Midway Still Aren't Coming Back" on Facebook.
 
If you'd like to contact me, the best way is probably to email:
5318008 at gmail.com

Friday 11 April 2008

Do The Indie Kid

Firstly apolgies. This isn't a post about an indie band and it's not mine. It is however, a work of genius from the mind of MJ Hibbett, the man who previously unleashed "hey, hey 16k" on the world.

This is "Do the indie kid" and it's the greatest thing I've seen in a long time


Even better, if you go here you can buy the song on 7" vinyl. I would. Well, I have.

Normal service will be resumed soon. Promise. Probably with The Bodines.

2 comments:

  1. Top notch, I'm sure my dancing was more Morrissey with a dash of Angus Young, but otherwise spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16 May, 2008

    Marvellous stuff this is, of course. I have the 7" single and it's just a rather gorgeous wedge of vinyl :)

    Even better, I saw people at a recent MJ Hibbett gig actually doing the dance!!

    ReplyDelete